• November 21Holiday Break December 17-January 2

• November 16No School for Students Wednesday, Thursday and Friday November 23rd, 24th and 25th

– Blink (Second Month)

Chriztian Boada, Staff Writer

So, my second month here at doss… Not bad to say the least. Ever since I’ve learned my way around the school and me not having to walk awkwardly into a senior and junior classroom is great. I’m okay. The funniest thing that happen here is probably the fact that everyone TALKS! Seriously I, Me, Chriztian has to deal with constant people talking when they shouldn’t. People wouldn’t stop talking when the teacher was trying to teach a lesson. I actually find it hilarious. Literally the teacher said I’m going to write a referral if you don’t stop talking. Well, he talks until security got him and took him away. And don’t think that’s weirdest thing that’s happen to me. So today September 26, 2016 it was picture day and it went great… NOT!
I walk into my 7th period class (and yes I know where to go… FINALLY!) and my teacher sat everyone down and announce it was picture day. I would say that 5 out of the 20 something people knew it was there and they were calm. Everyone else:
o WHERES A COMB DOSE ANYONE HAVE A COMB?!
o BRUH! I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS. I WILL PAY YOU 5 DOLLORS NOW TO LEAVE ME HERE AND FORGET YOU EVER SAW THIS!
I even think I saw someone in the corner trying to blend in with the desk. But I was fine with the fact that it was picture day. All had to do was stay calm, button up my shirt and find something that had a reflection so I could move my hair around to make it look good. Once me and my class got into the gym I believe I was one of the first people there to get a picture. The woman there called me up and gave me a card with my name on it. The woman that gave me the card told me to go to the left side of the gym. I move to the other person. The other woman that controlled the camera’s and gave me two instructions. Move to the square and smile. Fine… I got to the square, smile and… Blink… Yep I blink right when she took the photo.